Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Will It Ever End???

Well this has just been a rough week! Last Thursday I woke up and threw up a few times. Other than that I thought I was fine. Then Friday night mommy got sick...and I got sick some more! It has just been a crazy few days. I think I am fine and do really well for a day and then I get the yucks again!
Yesterday I had a really good day and I even got to show my school to Grandpa Dave and Grandma Donna, Grandma and Pa and Grandpa Joe and Grammy! Mommy and daddy got to go, too. I showed them all the projects I've done and I showed them our fish. I was very proud!
Last night I was so ready for bed after a great day. Then in the middle of the night I got very sick again!! Me and mommy slept on the couches because I was up so much throughout the whole night.
And then today we called the doctor and I am probably going to go see him in the morning. The rest of the day was very low key and I slept a lot and played some with mommy and daddy.
And now....DADDY FEELS YUCKY! Oh my goodness, when will it ever end????

No comments: