Sunday, March 15, 2009

Grand Spring Break







I have just finished up one of my most favorite weeks so far! My mommy kept telling me that daddy was going to be on spring break but I had no idea what that really meant! Me and mommy and daddy spent a whole week together! We had so much fun!
We played at the park a few times, we went shopping a few times, we saw some family, we played and played!!! Me and daddy had some special time together almost every day when we walked through his work and I got to run all through the Academy. I especially love the "tunnel" that connects the buildings. I can yell and there is a great echo. There is also a great incline that I LOVE to run down!! I played the piano a bunch and sang on the stage and nobody was around so it was just me and daddy! Mommy went a couple of times, too. Me and daddy showed her all of the fun stuff to do when it is spring break in the Academy!!!
Oh, I just loved spring break! I can't wait till the next one!!! I hear it will be a little bit before another break like that, but I also hear that daddy will be off of work some this week, too, and he'll spend lots of time with me because mommy has to go to a meeting that isn't in our city! My Aunt Emily is also in town so I just know we'll be seeing her some. Woo Wee...two big weeks in a row...I think after this week I am going to take a pj day!
P.S. I'm thinking about you, Carol!!!



1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Boy I'm so jealous of all the fun you had. All I did was work all week....lol. I really missed your blog and I was so happy to see you back. Great pictures!!!!