Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Wheels on the Bus

You are NEVER going to guess what I did yesterday! Yes, I went to Granny's Conner's house like I do every Monday. Yes, I ate cookies and donut holes and grape juice and 15 bean soup for lunch...but that stuff is NORMAL....

My Great-Great-Aunt Ruth said we were going to do something very fun! She took my hand, we crossed the street and we waited...(that is Tabatha with me, too)!

We waited for the bus to come by. I was so super excited because I was going to see the bus. I kept saying, "BUS! BUS! BUS!"
I even looked back to mommy to tell her I was waiting for the BUS!



And then it happened! The BUS came by! AND IT STOPPED!!! AND DOORS OPENED!!! And then I got a bit scared...


Aunt Ruth helped me get on the bus because I had NO IDEA THERE WERE GOING TO BE DOORS PEOPLE!!! Oh my goodness it was the most fun! I was a bit scared when the bus would stop and lower something...it made an awful hissing noise...but other than that, I was in BUS HEAVEN!
I watched out the window and I sat all by myself in a seat sometimes and I saw some interesting people...some even talked to me...and I sat in Ruth's lap so I could get a better view of everything! I RODE THE BUS FOR ONE HOUR!!! ( I know you are thinking that I can't sit still for an hour...but I did today! Mommy even sent Tabatha a text to see if I was doing okay and OF COURSE I WAS...I can't believe she even doubted me!)

Eventually the bus stopped and it was our turn to get out!





You won't believe this either, but we got out at the exact same spot we got on!!! Mommy was waiting on Granny's steps to see me.
Then I played with my friend Gwen. I had to tell everybody about the bus and then I had to do LOTS OF RUNNING! (Because I had sat still for A WHOLE HOUR and had lots of energy ready to burn!!!!!)



Oh man it was a day!! It was my very first bus ride EVER!

I also had a couple of other firsts to share with you from last week....I wore my first leotard...and I played in it and I twirled in it...







And I also have a picture from my SECOND Mother's Day. That is me and my mommy and my grandma (aka amma) and my granny!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

What an adventure you had, wow a whole hour on the bus and you sat still...that's awesome.....what fun. You are growing up so fast I can't believe it.