Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Celebrating Again

The closer I get to turning the big TWO, the more celebrating we do. Saturday was my second party and it was another great one. The theme of my party was pink Minnie Mouse. We had balloons everywhere and I got to run around and see lots of family AND eat more icing!
I started my day with Tabatha because my parents were on the Cardinal Greenway so daddy could train for the marathon. I get to wake up to Tabatha lots of Saturdays now and I sure do enjoy it! So we played until mommy and daddy came home.
Before I knew it, I was getting dressed for my party and people started to arrive! I was quite the hostess and entertainer! I opened presents, ran around the lounge, opened a few more presents and then listened as everyone sang Happy Birthday! I blew out my candle and I ate icing and I ran around some more!!!
After the party and after cleaning up, me and mommy and daddy went to dinner with Grandpa Dave, Grandma Donna, Adam and Christy. I ate some pizza and breadsticks and did a very nice job, especially since I did not get a nap.
When I got home I took a bath and hung out with mommy and daddy. We played with my new toys and called it a day. I LOVE CELEBRATING!!!!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

As usual I love the pictures. Sounds like your having loads of fun celebrating....enjoy..*Hugs*