Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Mean Business


Listen People. I mean serious business when I am outside playing. I REALLY mean business when it comes to "watering the flowers." I like to warm up by watering the flowers...but then I like to water any person that walks by, my parents, and the sidewalk/grass. Then I like to grab a sip of water (since I've spent so much energy getting everybody watered). My motto when controlling the water hose is this...."You Can Run, But You Can't Hide!"
I had a really great day today everybody! My daddy had his first official day off in what feels like forever, so we spent lots of time together. We had great fun hiding under the covers on daddy's bed, playing on my bike, going to the toy store, driving the Dora car at Meijer and blowing bubbles!!! What a great family day!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Lynley Grace!! It looks like you had such an awesome day with mom and dad today and boy did you deserve it!! I think you better have mommy call me the next time you have control of the hose - I will stay clear of you, crazy girl!! Love you bunches!

Carol's Corner said...

Lynley I do believe those are by far my favorite pictures of you so far. You look like you are having such a great time.