Monday, September 21, 2009

My Fans are Restless

Can you even believe it has been 2 whole weeks since I've posted on here? Time sure is flying...and my fans are getting restless! So here I am to try and update you on the last couple of weeks. I am probably going to forget some things, and I am probably going to edit here and there...but the highlights go like this:
I played with Aunt Clata and fed the birds in her back yard
I stayed with Aunt Ruth for a while and RAN all over her house. I also drove her car in the garage and visited with the neighbor dog, Maggie. I even "showed" Baxter how to potty outside like a good dog.
I spent the night with Grandma Donna and Grandpa Dave. We had a house full...it was me and Grandma Haz and Uncle Adam and Christy and Grandma Donna and Grandpa Dave. I provided much entertainment and I PLAYED AND PLAYED. Uncle Adam is pretty much wrapped around my finger so he played lots with me. I played with Rex and I took a walk with Grandpa.
I also spent a night with Grandma and Pa. We ate at the Shark (aka A&W Rootbeer) and we played and played. We also visited several of my FAVORITE STORES in town. I rode a horsie and a truck.
I had two Mondays at Granny's house. FUN TIMES running with Levi, playing on Patrick's bed, running Aunt Ruth all around the porch, climbing on couches, eating whatever I want from the kitchen, coloring at the new table that Granny got for the great grand kids, etc.
Me and mommy went to watch a helicopter land at the field close to our house. We watched it for about 10 minutes and it was FASCINATING! The "sticks" on top went round and round. Then we saw the man who drives it get out to stretch his legs. Then we watched it shut down. I was really quite taken with the whole experience.
I have spent LOTS of time with my cousins, too! They come to my house two days a week and hang out with me and mommy. Man we have fun!!! And our most fun thing to do is to wake daddy up at 10:30am, head over to the fountain close to our house and splash the water and run all around it, and then walk to the tennis courts and RUN around them. Eventually we make our way back home and get ready for lunch. We are having such a good time together.
I know there has been more fun things going on...but this is the best I can remember for right now. I hope it brings you up to date!

No comments: