Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update

It has been a good week so far. Sunday was church and that is always a fun time! Sunday night we even had a party in the gym after the service. I got to eat chocolate cake that was wonderful! I had lots of cake over the weekend because daddy's birthday was last Saturday!
Monday we went to granny's house. I had another great day playing with Levi and Evan. Uncle Patrick also had the week off of work so he got to see us in action, too. I'm not sure he thought it was quite as great as the rest of us though...I think he saw the messes we made and cringed a bit. Oh well, it was fun. That evening I got to go play with Grandma and Pa while mommy and daddy went to two different meetings! By the time I got home it was time for me to go to bed. (I went straight to bed but didn't go to sleep for a LONG TIME!)
Then it was Tuesday and that is usually the day I wake up and find my cousins at my house. I was really confused when I ran into the living room and there was NO LEVI! I was sad, so mommy and daddy decided we'd go to Carlos and have lunch. It was so good!!! Then we went to the park and I got to play for a bit before nap time. After my nap we went to grandma's house so I could hook up with Pa and we could go see Grandma Doris, Grandpa Max and Jimmy. I had a great dinner and fun play time and I even got to play with Shadow the dog a bit.
(Again, went to bed...but didn't go to sleep....coughing and coughing!!)
Wednesday daddy was off work so we did A TON! I didn't get up until 10:00am, so when I did finally decide to start moving around we went to Grandma and Pa's place for a few minutes. I got to see my cousins and that was great because I had really been missing them. Then we SHOPPED UNTIL WE DROPPED! We had to go to the store, to Target, to Walmart, to Kohls...and then we went home. We did make a pit stop for lunch...but it was NON STOP ALL DAY! I had chili for the first time at dinner and I really liked it! Uncle Patrick came over and entertained me for a little bit! Grandma and Pa stopped by to drop off something for Evan (he finally gets to come back to my house)!! I played and played until bed time and then hit the sack! (Again, went to bed but didn't to to sleep for a long time....cough, cough, cough.)
I think maybe today I am going to have to go see the doctor to check on my cough. I don't have a fever or anything, but man I am coughing all over the place! HOWEVER, I have learned that when I cough I should do it into my elbow so nobody else gets germs. I have no idea what germs are....but apparently they aren't very fun and they have to do with my coughs!
OHHHHH, and I have used the potty a few more times. I've also had some misses and forgotten to tell mommy I needed to go, but I've remembered more times than not!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Haven't commented lately on your Blogs but I do read everyone. You just keep getting cuter all the time and I love your dimples. I enjoyed the video Uncle Patrick sent me of you singing the ABC song...how smart you are.
*Hugs*