Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I am so blessed to have a very wonderful daddy and some very wonderful grandpa's in my life!! They all love me so much and I sure do love them, too!! I want to wish them ALL a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! You each are sure showing me how a little lady should always be treated. You are SOOOOOOO SPECIAL and I LOVE YOU (Daddy, Pa, Grandpa Dave, Grandpa Joe, Grandpa Si, and Grandpa Max)!!!
P.S. A special note for daddy: You are the best! Nobody could be as great of a daddy as you are. Thank you for playing with me, loving me and teaching me all kinds of things. Thank you for worrying when I get hurt, laughing when I'm ornery, hugging when I need it, tickling when we're playing, reading books over and over again before bedtime, and helping me discover all kinds of things each and every day. Thank you for working hard for me and mommy. We sure do appreciate and love you sooooo much!!!

No comments: