Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bringing You Up to Speed

Sprinkler Fun





The Community Carnival





The Museum













Yes, these are snowboots....I dressed myself that day!


My First Movie!!!



It has been a few days since I've given you an update. It has been a great week! Thursday Aunt Sara and Levi went to the Children's Museum in Indianapolis with me and mommy. We had so much fun. We played and played! Levi was a great cousin and even let me play in the Barbie room for a while even though it really wasn't his thing! We stayed all day and really enjoyed being together. Friday I went to the the sports complex to watch daddy play softball (he even pitched). I watched for about 45 seconds and then played the rest of the time with my cousin Caleb and my friend Katie. We got a whole softball diamond all to ourselves. We ran and batted and sat in the brick dust to play. Today I went to grandma's house to play with Evan for a while. I loved it and wasn't too excited to leave, but mommy and daddy took me to a community carnival and I made out like a bandit! I got lots of prizes and had fun playing all the games. Tonight we played outside in the sprinkler, took a bike ride and then finished up the evening with spaghetti and a bath (in that order). IT HAS BEEN A FABULOUS FEW DAYS!!!

No comments: