Friday, July 2, 2010

The Beach

Yesterday, after daddy got off work, I got a big surprise. My family went to a place called The Island and you would not believe how fun it was! This place is in the middle of Muncie and it is a BEACH! There is sand everywhere! There is a waterfall (that I called daddy-size). There are GREAT SMOOTHIES and other goodies. AND there are other little kids to play with!
I had a great time. I made some new friends and we played and played in the sand. I ran all over the place, taking small breaks for a drink of my strawberry-banana smoothie. Me and mommy made a sand castle while daddy went for a run (another neat thing about the Island is that it is right next to the place where daddy runs).
I had so much fun that I have been begging mommy to go back today since 6:00am!!! Unfortunately the beach doesn't open until 4pm...but I am sure all my begging is wearing her down!!!
I don't have any pictures from my fun, but be sure that next time I go I will take my camera!

No comments: