Friday, September 10, 2010

Miss Me?











I know it has been almost a week since I've been on here. Time just flies sometimes!! I have had a great week that started off with a slumber party at Grandma and Pa's house Sunday night. Monday was a great holiday and I was able to spend lots of time with family. I saw Grandpa Joe and Grammy and played in the back yard for a long time. Me and Grandpa Joe made up our own games and we had fun. Then I headed to Granny Conner's to have dinner with the family. It was also a great time and I got to play outside for a long time there, too!!

Tuesday and Thursday I had school. I am having a great time there! I sing songs, play outside, and Thursday we talked about circles. I already knew what a circle was, but I got to make a picture with cut out circles to take home. I also had dance class and love it, too!! I have much to share with you but just not much time right now. Here are a few pictures from the last few days that I hope you enjoy!

No comments: