Thursday, September 2, 2010

VERY BIG DAY!!!!














Today was just HUGE for me!! I started out playing with mommy and having a good breakfast. And then daddy got up and we all played for a little bit. THEN the BIG STUFF starting happening!
After lunch I got my school clothes on and mommy and daddy took me for my first day of school. I did such a great job!! One of the teachers came out to get me and I waved at mommy and daddy and told them bye. I went right inside to have a great time and I hear that mommy and daddy got a bit teary eyed. (To make themselves feel better they went to the store and bought me stuff!)
When school was over I came right out with a smile on my face and started telling my parents all about it. I told them my class has a fish and we played an M & M game. I told them we sat on our mat and sang songs. I told them I met lots of kids. I told them my teacher was nice and that I definitely want to go back. I even had an award for having a great first day of school!!
We came home and I had a little snack. THEN mommy put my hair up and I got dressed for my dance class. I was super excited for it and when we got there and I saw my room I was even more excited! Lots of girls were dressed like me and we got to go into our class and pick a "house" to sit on. We stretched and learned some ballet positions. THEN I got to put on my tap shoes and really make some noise!!!
When it was time to leave I got to pick what I wanted for dinner. I picked Long John Silvers and so me and mommy went with grandma and pa.
It was a nice dinner, followed by some play time at home. I am just not ready to go to bed but my eyes are telling mommy I am pretty tired. I guess that means I am off to bed. I had lots of fun today!! A couple of really BIG FIRSTS for me (and for my parents) and I took it all in stride! I did a great job and had a great time!! Hopefully next week will be a bit easier on mommy, but if not I will probably get some more goodies from the store!

No comments: