Sunday, July 26, 2009

Celebrate Good Times

Yes, I haven't been on here much at all. Yes, it is because this summer has been crazy fun. Yes, I will be getting back to a "normal" blog schedule soon because daddy is going back to "normal" work and so is mommy. Yes, I am almost 2 years old. Yes, I have started sitting on the potty...though I am not "trained" yet.
So yesterday was my first of THREE birthday parties! It was my party with Levi, who is REALLY 2 years old today!!! I get to have one next Saturday and then I have a little party with my mommy and daddy on my real birthday. Really people, I get to do lots of celebrating!!!
So let me give you the headlines: We had a Madagascar party! Mommy and daddy and Lizzy really decorated the lounge where we partied! We had dance music and even a tiki hut! I ate LOTS of icing. Not kidding, I ate like 4 pieces of cake....but just the icing, not the cake part! I got lots of wonderful presents from my wonderful family and friends. Levi got lots of wonderful presents from wonderful friends and family. I got clothes and my very first real girlie panties....mommy says someday I won't want to tell people I got underwear, but I am pretty excited about them right now. I got a sit-and-spin that I mastered in a matter of minutes. I got a tiara that lights up and fits perfectly on my head. I got my own chair to sit in while lounging in the living room. I got a doll. I got a backpack that rolls around the room. I got coloring books and stickers and an ELMO dvd and a panda bear with a dvd all about pandas and a Mrs. Potato Head and a Little Peoples Van that plays music while rolling down the road. I got a ball that you sit on and bounce and a bubble machine and a Rosie Train (from Thomas the Train) and all kinds of stuff. Me and my cousin are so very blessed to have such wonderful people who love us so much!

No comments: