Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gearing UP


Do my pictures give you a clue about what I am getting ready to do? Notice the hat? Tomorrow I am getting up bright and early and heading to Cincinnati for a REDS game! Grandpa Dave and Grandma Donna are picking me up (and mommy and daddy) and we are going to the big city. Can you believe it? Two weekends in a row I am going on trips! I am pretty excited. Mommy got me all packed up tonight and I think I have everything ready! I even heard that I get to have donuts on our way out of town!! And I heard that after the game tomorrow night there will be fireworks while we are still at the ball park. I am sure I'll have a lot to tell you after this weekend because I have the game on Friday and then on Saturday evening we are going to Granny Conner's house for a cook out and I hear there may be even more fireworks!!!!! I hope you all have a great 4th of July!

No comments: