Sunday, December 6, 2009

Catching Up




My goal is to update you EVERY DAY for the rest of this year! I have tons to catch you up on. Let me see, two weeks ago my daddy was off ALL WEEK for Thanksgiving break! That meant that me and mommy and daddy did lots of great stuff together. We did lots of shopping, took lots of little trips, celebrated thanksgiving FOUR times with family...the list goes on and on.
Also in that time I made a trip to the doctor to have some hives checked out. I had not been feeling quite 100% for a couple of days and then on Friday I ended up with very large hives on my legs. So I went to a doctor the night after Thanksgiving to have it checked out. I had my first EVER strep throat test and IT WAS HORRIBLE! It was rough for me and for mommy...and after the test we learned that I did NOT have strep throat! Evidently I just had a virus that required me to take some children's benedryl that helped me sleep REALLY WELL! It was just a little bump in my otherwise awesome week!
Last week was more of the same...great times! I had my pictures taken one day, I shopped some more for Christmas, I got lots of play time with daddy, I got a new coat, I ate at Carlos O'Kelly's a few times, etc....I've got some pictures to help catch you up and I'll write more later!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Great pictures.........you get cuter all the time.