Monday, February 9, 2009

Calling Washington


Hey Everybody! I have been having a great time these last few days. I can't even remember all the great stuff I've done, but I remember that Saturday I spent the morning with Grandpa and Grandma Penticuff. We went to see my Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Sorrell and we went to see my Great Grandma Penticuff!! I had such a fun time with everybody. Then Saturday night I got to see Uncle Lawrence, Aunt Sara, Levi, Grandma and Pa Filler. They all came to my house! Me and Levi watched Madagascar 2, which I OWN (so does Levi)! The grown ups played with us and talked a bunch. It was so much fun!!!
Then Sunday was church day. As we drove up over the overpass and I saw the building I started saying, "church," "church." I have so much fun there. I get to see lots of people and play with my friends and I really LOVE the new GYM!!! Mommy says before I know it I will be playing basketball and cheerleading like the kids now!
Today was Granny Conner's day. We had a great time over there. Uncle Patrick also got us Madagascar to watch at their house and so me and Levi watched it. I also enjoyed carrying around Aunt Clata's purse and waving and saying "BYEBYE" to everybody. OH and I cannot forget to tell you that Aunt Ruth brought me and Levi donut holes and they were delicious!!! I decided to make them my lunch! Today was the last time Aunt Clata and Uncle Bob get to come for a little while because Uncle Bob has to have surgery next week for his heart. I will sure miss them but I know that they'll be back before we know it!
This afternoon I took a short nap and then got to visit with Lizzy for a little bit. She was doing some work with daddy and so they came to say hi to me. When they left I helped mommy make dinner. Well, it was dinner #1. We had some pasta and it was okay but I just was not really hungry. Later Uncle Patrick came over and we played. He brought me a telephone and I tried to call Carol on it but for some reason it wasn't working right. However, I went ahead and had a conversation with her. You can hear the convo on my little movie here.
Daddy came home from work and we played. I started to eat dinner #2, but decided I wasn't really hungry then either. Mommy says I better eat or I am going to bed and will be hungry later. I just don't have time to eat. Too much stuff to do!!!!!
Tomorrow is doctor day. I go for my 18 month visit. I hope it is quick and painless!!! I'll have to let you know. I've been talking up a storm the last few days and I am sure the doc will be impressed with me.

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Lynley.....sorry your phone wasn't working. I loved the video....you are surely an angel.
xoxo