Thursday, February 5, 2009

Smiling Face


Well, it has been a few days since you've seen my smiling face so I want to say HELLO! It has been really busy at our house so me and mommy haven't been able to keep you updated very well. The kids at church are playing Upward Basketball so mommy is there a lot. Daddy has been working bunches and is working this weekend, too. I have been learning several new words and testing my parents and getting into new messes and getting so tall that my parents have to do a whole new level of "toddler proofing!" BUsy, BUSY, busy, BUSY!
This morning my parents left a pan of brownies on the table and by the time daddy caught up with me I had a big fist full! What a GREAT breakfast!!! And I am getting good at taking mommy's keys and putting them in different places. I am also good at turning on the oven in the kitchen (unfortunately my parents hardly let me in that room anymore) and changing the dvd's in the machine. It is magic...push buttons...put in disc....see Elmo (or Madagascar or whatever else I might find).
I have been getting to spend quite a bit of time with my grandparents lately, too. Last Saturday and Monday night I spent with Grandma Penticuff. We had a great time. We took breakfast to my great grandparents and I had biscuits and gravy and ran all around the house. Then Tuesday night I spent with Pa Filler and we went over to see my other great grandparents. We had beef and noodles for dinner and when I told mommy later she was jealous because that is one of her FAVORITE meals!
Today may be a bit more low key because it is ZERO DEGREES OUTSIDE! Mommy went out this morning to take Tabatha to school and she said it was so cold that she never warmed up in the car!!! So I am guessing that I'll probably just hang out around the house and play. I do not like the cold one bit. I am ready for spring time when I can quit wearing coats and run in the sun!

No comments: