Thursday, February 12, 2009

Family Day





Great News! My daddy is off work for a few days and it is great. Me and daddy and mommy spent almost the whole day together. We started out this morning by shopping. Mommy and daddy had to buy a ton of stuff for a party at church for the kids and so I got to sit in the cart and eat donut holes! It was so great and I loved it. Well, the first 2 stores I loved and then by the time we got to Wal Mart I was ready to go home.
I got to walk around Wal Mart and look at toys and then daddy even bought me some more bananas before we left. Lunch was good and I watched Madagascar 2 while I sat in my high chair. Uncle Patrick stopped by for just a few minutes and watched me eat. Then it was time to take a little nap.
After my nap mommy went out for a little bit and so me and daddy met Grandma Penticuff for a little bit. We went to Dairy Queen and then to Marsh. I walked all around until I just had to sit down and rest for a moment. It was so much fun to check out the grocery store and not have to sit in the car the whole time.
Next we went home, met up with mommy and headed to Meijer. I decided to sit in the cart for this short visit. Mommy had to pick up a couple of things for tomorrow and so I relaxed and watched all the people shopping. I did decide to walk out to the car and so that was even more exercise for me.
We came home, I got a bath and then I went straight to bed. I did so much walking and so much shopping and had such a good day that I was ready to put my head down and relax. Having daddy home all day and all evening is so great. I just know we are going to have a wonderful weekend together. I even got to play with daddy's wallet tonight. I just know that when he opens it and swipes a card, I usually get something good. I am going to have to try that on my own sometime!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Lynley I hope your weekend with your Mommy and Daddy is awesome. Be sure and check your mail because you just never know when you might get a Valentine. xoxo