Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!























Easter 2009 has been amazing! It has been so much fun and so very tiring! I am exhausted and reading to hibernate tonight. I have had one great weekend!
It started Friday night with dinner at Great Grandma Filler's house. Me and Levi played a whole lot while the grown ups talked and chased after us. We had beef and noodles for dinner and I really like them. We stayed up later than usual and just played our hearts out! I was not ready to leave when we did, but I was glad after I got in the car and realized just how tired I was!
Saturday morning I took my parents to to get a bow for my hair from the store. Then we went to WalMart to get wrapping paper for my cousin Mason's birthday present. (He had his first birthday party Saturday afternoon.) I walked a bunch at the store and then we headed to Anderson to visit with Grandpa and Grammy Douglas. I walked straight back to the rocking horse when we got there! It is so much fun!!
We had a good lunch and lots of play time there, too. The Easter bunny brought me some great things. I got sidewalk chalk and chocolate and a very cool cup with glitter in it! Mommy and daddy told me we had to leave to head to our next Easter celebration. We drove to Marion to visit with Grandma Donna and Grandpa. I took a power nap in the car (a whole 30 minutes)! I just could not keep my eyes open.
The Easter bunny came to Marion, too! I got a very cool basket with a ball in it, as well as some candy and other toys. I showed grandpa my moves with the ball and then we headed outside for an egg hunt! I found lots of eggs and put them in my basket! I am so good at finding all the eggs. And you won't believe it, but there were goodies INSIDE the eggs!
We had another great meal that night. I got to see lots of family and friends and play until I could barely stand up! We stayed up late again and then had to head home. My parents thought I'd sleep all the way home, but I decided to sing and talk the entire trip! I took a very quick bath once home and then hit the sack!
This morning mommy and daddy woke me up very early. I put on a pretty new dress and we headed to church. I had a big surprise this morning at church. My cousin Levi came to play in the nursery with me! I was so happy!! We had a great time with all my friends. I showed Levi the ropes and how everything works.
After church we headed to Granny Conner's house for ANOTHER great meal and time with family. We had an egg hunt with me and Levi and Mason and there were goodies in those eggs, TOO! The Easter bunny ALSO came to Granny's house!!! I just can't believe he made it to all those houses, but he did!
After a great afternoon we headed home for me to nap. I slept really good and didn't really want to get up. However, I did get up and we headed back to church. Mommy and the kids talked about how Easter has been so very fun but that we can't forget why we REALLY celebrate the day. They talked about Jesus! Daddy talked to the youth about it, too! I got to hear some but I also went to play in the nursery and then in the gym.
We ended the night with some nuggets from McDonalds and then came home. The Easter bunny didn't forget to come to my house either! I got a new puzzle and an ELMO IPOD and some books! I played for a few minutes and then was ready to head back to bed!
Oh it was such a wonderful Easter. I hope you all had a great Easter, too!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Great pictures as usual. Sounds like your Easter was great. You are so lucky to have so much family to share holidays with...
xoxo