Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Fooling








Man has time flown by! Life got so busy for a while that I got out of the habit of telling you what I've been up to. First mommy was gone for a few days for a conference, my Aunt Emily came to visit me, then we spent lots of time at church moving the kids stuff into the new building, then we had lots of fun playing outside because it was beautiful, and then we celebrated 3 birthdays! One was for Pa, one was for Uncle Lawrence and one was for Great Grandpa Sorrell.
That pretty much brings you up to date on my life. I am learning new words EVERY SINGLE DAY. I now like to say, "WATCH" or "I KNOW" and those both mean to stop helping me because I can do it ALL BY MYSELF! I also say, "steps." I really enjoy sitting in the front seat of the car and "driving." I only get to do it when we are parked in the parking lot and the car isn't even turned on...but I'm trying to convince my parents that I can handle it and we can actually START the car.
Mommy and daddy signed up for the Chicago Marathon, and while I don't know exactly what that means, I do know that we spend a lot of time outside walking everywhere. I hear in a few weeks we'll be running! I already have a great time on my half-mile walk.
Today we started spring cleaning. Mommy really worked hard in my room. Daddy worked hard mopping the floor in the bathroom. They both worked really hard in the living room. Of course, as soon as the windows were clean I realized it was my duty to at least get fingerprints on the door! I am such a helper. Besides fingerprints I also enjoy running the sweeper!
Here are some pics of me over the last little bit. I just want to tell you that Spray and Wash is great stuff because, as you can see, I really enjoy chocolate ice cream and we had to use the stain removal stuff just to make my shirt pretty again!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Lynley....thanks for the update. I've been anxiously waiting to find out how you've been doing. Love the pictures. Happy to hear you are talking more. Someday I'll be able to call and talk to you.