Sunday, April 19, 2009

What a Week

It has been a week! Sometimes I did this...

And sometimes I did this...



A few times I did this....(biting my nails)

Mommy even got me to give a few "smiles" by saying, "Show me your teeth..."


It was just a great week! Mommy and me babysat Parker (he is a little guy, just 8 weeks old, who stays with us during the day while his mommy works), I went to my cousin Tyler's baseball game and practiced my catching and pitching positions, and I got lots of play time outside because it was beautiful for lots of days!!!!
I am patiently waiting for my Aunt Sara to introduce me to my NEWEST cousin...he should be arriving just any time...and his name is Evan....and I keep waiting....



And let's see my pretty dress just one more time...

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Lynley! You look beautiful in your party dress, little girl! It looks like you played hard and rested well this week - you've got the hang of this living life to the fullest thing, don't you?! Tell Mommy and Daddy I said hello!

Sara said...

Lynley you won't have to wait much longer. I wonder if you'll be able to say Evan?