Saturday, April 4, 2009

Play Day








What do you get when you have my mommy and daddy and me all not working on the same day? You get a FUN SATURDAY! Today I got up with daddy a little after 9. Remember how I said I didn't know what time I'd go to sleep last night? Well I ended up quieting down about 10:00pm. Mommy came in and turned off my cool, new lights and so I had no choice but to give in to the tired eyes.
So mommy had a meeting this morning. Me and daddy slept in just a bit and then got up for a cartoon breakfast. It was nice and I agreed to help him sort laundry after we finished eating. Mommy came home and we all played a while before I decided to get dressed.
Grandma Donna and Grandpa came over this afternoon with a new friend (Jesse). Daddy showed Jesse around the Academy and then around Ball State. I took a quick nap, after much protest, while they were gone. When I got up from my nap we all went to see my cousin Alyssa before she went to her prom.
Alyssa looked so very pretty in her dress. LOTS of people were at her house taking pictures. I got to play with a volleyball, eat cheese and see lots of family and friends. I even managed to end up in a few pictures!
Soon it was dinner time and so me and grandma and grandpa and Jesse and mommy and daddy all went to Eatsa Pizza for some food and fun. I got to play lots of games. Jesse won a stuffed animal for me and I got tons of tickets. It was great because at the end of play time I got to cash in my tickets for LOTS of toys.
It was getting close to bed time so I took a little walk with my parents and then took a bath. Finally I said goodnight and headed to bed. Tomorrow is Sunday and that means I get up EARLY for church!

No comments: