Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back to Normal

Well life has gone back to the norm. Daddy went back to work Sunday and so me and mommy started our routine back. So, now I need to catch you up about my Christmas.
Let's pretend it is Christmas Eve, because that is when my festivities began!
Christmas Eve me and mommy and daddy slept in a bit. It was great! We lounged around in our pajamas until about 10:30am and then started to get ready. Around noon we were walking into Grandpa Joe and Grammy's house. I immediately gave hugs to Grammy, Grandpa Joe and Aunt Emily. Then I headed to the family room where the rocking horse was calling my name. I played and played and I took a few breaks to eat. Grandpa Joe and Grammy let me wear an elf hat while we played. Oh, and I fed the rocking horse because I just knew he was hungry. Eventually everyone got there and we opened presents. I know you are thinking that I tore into my presents very quickly! I started out that way, but I soon realized that I preferred to open a present, go play some, and then come back to open the next present. It really made my presents last longer! So that is exactly what I did....play, open a present and play with it, then go play some more in the family room, then come back and open a new present and play with it!
I did get through all my presents and then I ran around letting Uncle Adam chase me around the house. Time really flew and, before I knew it, it as time to head out. I gave lots of hugs and then we headed to Granny Conner's house.
Granny's was a great time, too! We started out with dinner and it was AWESOME! I love ham and that is what we had. I sat at the table with Levi and our cousin Mason. We ate a little and played a lot! THEN it was time for more presents! I opened most of them in a row this time. Grandma sat on one side of me and mommy on the other. They tried to keep me on task. As soon as I finished opening everything...it was SERIOUS PLAY TIME! We ran around the entire house playing...I especially enjoyed the new recorder I got because me and my cousins became a marching band playing our very colorful instruments! I also swept the floors with my new vacuum while wearing a new pink feather boa. Talk about fun times!
The whole day was perfect, the best way to start our Christmas extravaganza! My family really loves me, too, and they presented me with great gifts of fabulous toys & clothes!! I know I am ONE VERY BLESSED LITTLE LADY!

No comments: