Thursday, January 7, 2010

Did You Know it is Snowing?





I am not quite sure why grown ups grown when it snows. After my experience this afternoon I think snow is AWESOME! First, it meant that we got to stay in our jammies for much of the morning. Then it meant I got to go play in the snow this afternoon. I made snow angels and I went "sledding" through the yard. It was a great time!
I know I have lots to update you on about my Christmas and New Years! Don't worry...I will be on here soon to fill you in. It is hard to find good help these days and my secretary hasn't been on top of it! No worries though, I will give you great details about my last 2 weeks!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

It was great seeing you enjoy the snow today, Lynley! I am a big kid and I still love it just as much as you! See you soon for dinner!

Carol's Corner said...

I'll be waiting for your updates.Glad your secretary isn't on strike anymore....lol.