Thursday, April 22, 2010

Firsts and Lasts

Today has been a great day! First I went with mommy and daddy to my last KinderMusik class of the semester. We had a REALLY great time and I participated in every activity today! Then we went to the store to pick up a few odds and ends since we had a little time.
Before I knew it, it was time to go meet my dentist! We walked into the office and the first thing I was was a huge giraffe!! He was so tall! Then we walked into the waiting room where daddy and I played PAC MAN!!! They have a game there just like the one at Pizza King (I was very quick to point this out to my parents). Eventually they called my name and, like the very big girl that I am, I walked right in with the nurse! My parents were following behind, but I was busy talking to the lady about my shoes and didn't even worry about my parents.
So I got to get in a big chair that went up and down and up and down. It also can make you lay down! A very nice lady showed me a funny toothbrush that was going to tickle my teeth. She let me play with it, even let me turn it on and off!! She asked if she could see my teeth and I laid down, watched tv (which was above me when I laid down), and she tickled all of my teeth! Then it was time for fluoride! The very nice lady brushed it on my teeth and then took it all off. I was such a good girl and did exactly what she asked me to do!
Then it was time to wait on Dr. Jeff. The lady was so nice that she got me a dentist mask to wear and let me wear her work "sunglasses." You should have seen me. I looked like a real dentist myself!!! I even got some gloves, but I didn't put them on.
Next it was time to meet Dr. Jeff. He looked at my teeth and sang a song about them!! I wasn't really sure about the whole thing, but I did a good job. Dr. Jeff said my teeth are beautiful and that I do a really good job brushing them. He also told mommy and daddy they looked great and that he can't believe I am only two years old because I was such a great patient!
You won't believe what happened next! I got a new toothbrush, a princess one. AND THEN Dr. Jeff brought me a tiger purse because I did a good job. AND THEN he let me go over to a big cabinet and pick out some toys. I could have as many as I wanted, but mommy said just pick one or two. AND THEN the nice lady came and gave me TWO NECKLACES that matched my outfit!
WOO WEE! Can you believe it? My last KinderMusik class of the semester and my first trip to the dentist! I didn't know what the dentist would be like, but I really had a fun time and mommy really liked the dentist.
Oh, I forgot to tell you...my friend Wendall spent the whole day with us today. He is my friend that I've had for about a month. Nobody can see him except me and usually he comes around a few times a day or I just talk to him on the phone. However, today he has done everything with me. Mommy even had to get him out of the car at Wal Mart. People look at me kind of funny when I tell them about Wendall, or they laugh, but he really is my great friend. I'll have to tell you all about him some day!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Lynley he is such a good dentist! He was my dentist when I was a little girl!