Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Addition to Our Family



This has sure been a busy weekend! Friday night and Saturday morning mommy had a conference to go to. I had a great time because I got to play with other kids whose parents had to go. I played lots with Gabby and Garrett, Caleb, Hunter and Caden. It was so much fun and I was so tired after I was all finished!
Then Saturday afternoon was my cousin's birthday party! Evan is ONE now!! The party was at a big church and so Levi and I got to RUN, RUN and RUN some more!! I loved every minute of it! I also loved when Evan opened the present from me!!! I got him a shirt with a monkey on it. The monkey has a mohawk and I just knew Evan would love it!
Today was church day. I got to play in the nursery and go to the "big girl" class for Sunday School. The teachers said that I did a really good job in there and so maybe mommy will let me start going every week. I sure hope so!! I will miss Miss Karen, but I sure do like getting to do things with the big kids!
Tonight was a big dinner at church. It was a Luau and the youth served us dinner! I had some GREAT pulled pork and chicken kabobs! AND I had some strawberries that were wonderful. The kids put on a show after we ate and I thought it was good, but I really thought it would have been better if I could have gone on the stage. I kept asking mommy to let me up there, but she said not tonight.
After everything was over and it was almost time to go home, I got something very special. TWO FISH!!! There were fishies on the tables in the center and some of us got to adopt them. They are now a part of my family and I am thinking about what to name them. Mommy says they may not be with us long, but I have faith that they will be with us for a very long time!

P.S. Don't worry, we found a bigger bowl for them after we took the pictures. My fishies now have lots of room to swim around!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Lynley! I love your fishes and I think you'll love having them around too! Make sure you name them so you can talk to them when you get up in the morning - they love that :).