Monday, April 26, 2010

Jonas and Big John


My fishies now have names. They are Jonas and Big John. They are still doing well and I am still fascinated by them! Today has been busy and I only have time to give you the short version. We went to granny's today. I played and played with my cousins and had a great time with granny, Aunt Ruthie, grandma and mommy.
I came home and took a good nap and then got up for some more play time. Mommy packed my bags tonight. Wednesday I get to go stay with Grandma and Pa for a few days and then I am going to Grandma Donna and Grandpa Dave's for a few days. Mommy and daddy are going to see Aunt Emily and Uncle Tim so I get to have LOADS OF FUN with my grandparents!
We got all packed and then it was time to put on my dancing dress again. Monday night means dancing with daddy. I ran all around with my pretty pink dancing dress and now I am tuckered out! It was a great Monday.

No comments: