Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Show and Tell











































I had another great weekend. I saw a walkway of lights, I spent time surrounded by family, I went shopping, I played in the nursery and many more things that just happened to be great! My Grandpa Penticuff got me a blackberry and I am texting all my friends, my daddy is off work all this week and so I'm spending quality time with him, we got new carpet that I really enjoy feeling with my feet and hands, and my kitchen is still so much fun. I went to Gran's house and it was PACKED OUT with cousins! So for today I just wanted to tell you some things my parents are teaching me and SHOW you some pictures from my weekend.
THINGS MY PARENTS ARE TEACHING ME:
1. Standing up on my bike is not an appropriate stunt.
2. If I complain long enough, sometimes I can get out of brushing my teeth for very long amounts of time.
3. Car rides can be fun when snacks and really good music are involved.
4. Hats and coats are required any time the words, "bye, bye" are mentioned.
5. There are always cookies in Granny's cookie jar!!!
6. It is MOST important to be surrounded by family.
7. There are special friends who feel like family and so I need to be surrounded by them, too!!
8. Sunday is church!
9. Daddy will always sing to me, even if he has to make up the song.
10. The bathroom is ALWAYS off limits.
11. If I get into the bathroom or if I am too quiet, my parents come a runnin'!
There is so much more, but I'll save that for another post! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: