Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What Flies?

Time Flies! I cannot believe it has been a whole week since I've posted! That is 7 days of no pictures and no one-sided conversations. I have got to tell you that life gets crazy. Yesterday was my first day of "real" snow. It snowed most of the day. I wasn't quite as taken with it as you might think, but it was okay. I certainly do not like the fact that it keeps me inside more!!!
My parents broke down and gave me one of my Christmas presents early. It is a KITCHEN! Now I have a kitchen at Granny Conner's house and one at my house! I can cook for LOTS OF PEOPLE. I am especially impressed with the microwave. I keep hiding my sippy cups in it!
I do not have much time tonight, but I promise some pictures and fun stories very soon! I hope everybody is doing well!!!

No comments: