Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thinking of My Favorite Things




















This is a great time of year! I mean, minus having to wear a big coat everywhere I go, I am really having a great time. It has been about a week since I've really posted on here, so I am going to try and give you highlights of what has been happening.
My Grandma Penticuff's birthday was last Thursday, so me and daddy and mommy took her to lunch on Wednesday. We went to Pizza King and I had a blast. I love the breadsticks there and we were all so pleased to see that Uncle Adam got to join us, too. I have a couple of pictures from that day on here for you to see.
Also, I got to spend Saturday morning with Grandpa and Grandma Filler because daddy was working and mommy had to go help with basketball tryouts for the Upward League. I got to do some shopping and eat at another of my favorites, Subway! My parents just can't figure out how come every time we go to Subway I choose to eat LOTS of tomatoes first. It makes no sense to them because they both do not like tomatoes. I, however, think they are delicious! So I usually eat turkey, cheese, tomatoes and sometimes some of grandma's broccoli soup!
Sunday was church and so I played a ton in the nursery. Telynda played Ring Around the Rosie with me until I fell over because I was so dizzy!!! I love that game. My favorite thing is to play it in my bedroom and to leave my legs up in the air after "we all fall down!" I also like to play it by myself. I spin in a circle saying, "ashes, ashes, ashes, ashes, ashes," and then I fall down only when I can no longer stand!
Monday I got to play with Levi, my favorite first cousin, while mommy watched us both. We had a great time! I showed him everything in my house and then we played and ate yogurt and played some more!!! Mommy had one wail of a time trying to get us both out to the parking lot to go to Granny Conner's house!!! I wanted to RUN to the car and Levi wasn't too sure because he wasn't used to going over to the lot. SOOO, mommy had to slow me down so Levi could get used to it!
We played more at granny's house and had a great lunch. Mommy said it is one of her favorite meals....ham and beans and cornbread!!! Well I would agree that the stuff was WONDERFUL! Aunt Clata made the beans and Granny made the cornbread. I know she loves us because she made the bread extra sweet!!! AND Aunt Ruth brought some cookies and I got eat some of those, too!
Last night we went to Menards and looked at the Christmas lights some more. That is another reason I LOVE this time of year. I love looking at all the lights in the stores. I especially like the lights that go with the music! I just sit and watch them for minutes (and that is a long time for me)! Liz also came over for a few minutes last night. I let her look at my books with me and I even let her pick me up before she left. I was a bit bummed when she left. Not only do I enjoy her company, but I had to go to bed when she went to work!
Today has been great, too. I went to grandma's for a little bit because mommy and daddy went to look at carpet. They think light colored carpet isn't a good idea for the living room with me around. I don't have a clue what they mean....but they went to look at different carpet. Me and Levi danced around to the songs from Madagascar 2 that grandma found on her computer! Man we had a blast!!!
I'm not sure what the rest of the day has in store, but I know I wanted to bring you up to date!!! I'm off to take a small nap and gear up for the night!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Wow you've had a busy week. I as usual love the pictures, you always look so happy and you are getting some serious hair.....