Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So Long

I know it has been too long since I've updated you on life. It is just that summer time is so crazy! I get to stay up a little later and sleep in a little later and all the time in between sleep is CRAM PACKED with things to do! My mommy and daddy are keeping me in constant motion, which you know I LOVE!
Last week I helped my cousin Tabatha with her flute. Well, mommy helped her but as you can see in the pictures, I put my two cents in, also! I also went to watch her in the band. They marched and played and practiced. I am really good at marching, so I am guessing that some day I might just have to be in the band, too.
I also watched one of my new favorite shows, So You Think You Can Dance, a couple of times. It is really the only time in my day/night that I actually sit still. Once in a while I get off the couch to try the dances, but for the most part I just sit and watch because I am taking in all the moves.
I celebrated Father's Day this weekend with lots of people! I wished my Grandpa Joe a Happy Day. I wished my Grandpa Penticuff a Happy Day. I wished my Pa a Happy Day. I wished my Great-Grandpa Sorrell a Happy Day. AND I wished my Daddy a Happy Day! Lots of cook outs and spending time together made the weekend so much fun.
This week has started off with a bang, too! Yesterday I was at Granny's house and then last night I went to visit Ruthie and Baxter and Lindsay. Then today me and mommy played with Levi and Grandma Filler while Lawrence and Sara took Evan to the doctor.
We also decided that we should change my blog a little. I hope you like it. It took mommy lots of time and even some help from Uncle Lawrence to get it done. I promise to be better at posting this week!!!

2 comments:

Carol's Corner said...

Missed you Lynley, I really love your new blog, you and Levi have been really busy making both of your blogs so nice.
I look forward to your blogs Lynley but I understand that you get so busy that you can't write.
xoxo

Filler Family Finds said...

I love your striped shirt Lynley.
Love,
Aunt Sara