Friday, June 12, 2009

WORD














Well people, I think I might have the vocabulary of a four year old...at least I like to think so. I am spending my time telling stories like you would not believe. I've also added some wonderful words to my list of stuff I like to say. For instance, I now love to say, "Sara," and "Evan," and probably my very favorite is, "yep." And if you haven't heard my story about the animals and fishies at the zoo you are missing out! I like everyone to know that the animals were BIG and that the fishies THROW and KICK the BALL and SPLASH and the GIRAFFES have LONG NECKS and NOSES and EYES. I also like to go straight from that story to the one where me and PA made a CAKE with our HANDS like THIS! And I so much enjoy telling people to SIT DOWN HERE, RIGHT HERE. And telling Ruthie to COME HERE is also loads of laughs!
Last night me and the family watched SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE and I really like that show. I stayed close to daddy the whole time. Well, except when I was showing the folks my dance moves!! Really...I may have a future in dance (or drama...because I am really good at the drama!!!
Today me and mommy had to finish up our super-secret-father's-day-shopping and we hung out with grandma, too. We went to visit the fishies at Wason's Nursery and look at the pretty flowers. Then after my nap, oops...I refused to take a nap today...so after my regular nap time we went to see Sara and Lawrence and Levi and Evan and Pa and Grandma. We ate dinner and then played in the pool until it was time to come inside and eat icecream. It was such a great night!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Hi Lynley!! I didn't get to see you at church on Sunday so hopefully, I'll get to see you tonight!! Oh! And tell your mommy that I love the new blog design, too!