Friday, February 19, 2010

Random Fun

This has been a good week. I've seen my cousins 3 times this week and that mean a very good time had by all! I've read to Evan, I've sung songs to Evan, I've played with Evan. I've played wth Levi, I've run into Levi at least 3 times which means red spots on both our heads for long periods of time, I've argued with Levi.
One day this week me and daddy went on a shopping spree. We didn't actually buy much, be we sure took on the stores! Mommy went to get her hair cut so me and daddy decided to check out the mall, TJMAXX and several other stores. I love to shop...especially with daddy because he will chase me around the place.
I had lunch at McDonalds one day. Me and mommy and daddy sat in the really tall chairs that I love! Mommy loves them, too, because I don't squirm around during the whole meal!!! I had chicken nuggets and apples and even a cookie at the end of lunch!
Another day mommy and me took daddy with us to our music class. I did a really great job showing him how to get to where we were going. I also did a good job showing him where everything was. He got to sing with us and dance with us.
The three of us also went to the children's museum one day. I really enjoyed that! I got to drive a big semi truck, a train and a tractor! I loved climbing out of the train and yelling, "ALL ABOARD!" I also loved sitting in the back of the big truck and telling daddy to drive! I got to see a little alligator, birds, a rabbit and turtles. There were also some snakes there, but I did NOT want to go see them.
I got to play in dirt, looking for fossils. I got to play in water. I also played on a little farm. Another neat thing about the museum is that there is a little town where I got to play in the grocery store and in a house (where daddy made us dinner) and in the school! AND can't forget to tell you that they had LOTS of model trains to watch go around the tracks!
The fun doesn't stop just because the week is almost over!! Tonight I get to go spend the night with Grandma Donna and Grandpa Dave. I am just sure that we will have a great time together! I am sure there will be lots of fun to report to you later!!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Wow what a busy girl you are...makes me tired just reading about all your adventures. Can I just say that you have the cutest smile I've ever seen. Your whole face lights up and I can't help but smile when I see it.
xoxo