Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Do My Little Dance on the CATWALK


This past week was pretty good. I got to go to granny's house on Monday and see lots of family, I got to go to kindermusik on Thursday, I got to go to Indianapolis two times in one week, and I got to go to a GREAT TRAIN SHOW on Saturday with my cousins!
I don't have pictures from the GREAT TRAIN SHOW, but just know it was two hours of great fun! Me and grandma and pa and Uncle Lawrence and Aunt Sara and Levi and Evan all went to the fairgrounds and saw lots of trains! They even had THOMAS and all of his friends. Can you imagine TWO WHOLE BUILDINGS OF TRAINS??? It was wonderful!
I also got to go to the Children's Museum in Indianapolis, too! Oh man, that place is so much fun. Me and mommy and daddy went there on Wednesday and spent the whole afternoon. I had a grand time and I will just let my pictures tell you the story!
Also, I did have some tests done in Indianapolis on Friday. Thanks to all of you who said prayers for me and my mommy and daddy! They weren't the most fun things ever, but the good news is that everything came back okay and that after a couple of hours I was back to myself! While my parents thought I might take a LONG nap and feel kind of yucky the rest of the day, I proved that I don't need long naps and I don't need lots of recuperation time! Just give me something to jump on and lots of toys and I am HAPPY!

No comments: