Saturday, February 20, 2010

Slumber Party

Well I just got back tonight from a slumber party at Grandma Donna and Grandpa Dave's house. It was so fun that I spent about 2 hours telling mommy and daddy what I did while I was away. I was still talking about it when I took my bath tonight.
Grandma Donna picked me up from my place yesterday after she finished work. We headed to Marion to get Grandpa Dave. He got to go to dinner with us. I had one of my FAVORITE meals...spaghetti! We had a good time talking and playing during dinner and then me and Grandma Donna took Grandpa Dave back to work.
We decided to go to the movie store and rent something that we could watch together. We decided on Dora, a great choice, and then headed to Grandma's house. We sat and watched Dora together and waited for Grandpa Dave to get home.
I was so excited when he came home! We got to play and play. He brought me some "swords" and we had lots of duels!! I laughed so hard I could hardly stand up! The three of us played until it was time to go to bed.
Me and Grandma Donna stayed in the big bed, again. It took just a few minutes for me to get situated and then I slept VERY WELL! Sometime in the morning I started wiggling around a bunch, but I still had a great sleep! I slept until about 8:30 or so this morning and then made sure Grandma Donna knew it was time to start the day!
Today I got to play lots more. I saw Uncle Adam and made sure he got a good workout, too. We went to the store, we went to the library (where I saw a hamster named Jill), and then we came back to Muncie and visited with Grandma Haz and Grandpa Si. I was so glad to see them and very excited because my cousin Tyler and his girlfriend came over for a few minutes, too! They were going to a big dance so they were looking very pretty/handsome! AND I got to sing Happy Birthday to my Great Aunt Sherry, who has her birthday tomorrow!
After a good day it was time to come home. I was excited to see mommy and daddy and ran around while trying to tell them all about my slumber party! It was so fun and I already can't wait to go back soon and stay again!
Tonight mommy made me roast and corn and peaches and even a grilled cheese sandwich in case I didn't like the roast. I ate all the roast...and some of the corn...and some of the peaches....and THEN I ate half of a bean burrito from Taco Bell! I was one hungry girl after my great day. I had a bath, I brushed my teeth and took my yucky medicine (an antibiotic), and then me and mommy got in her big bed and watched bobsledding on the Olympics!
I loved watching the sleds go really fast and I told mommy that when I am a bigger girl I can do that, too! However, I want a pink sled and Levi will want a blue sled and Evan will want a black sled and we will all go very, very fast! And then after we sled, I told mommy that I want to skate on the ice. We may have to move to Utah to accomplish all these big dreams, but I am convinced that I could be a medal contender!!

No comments: