Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Days

Life just gets busier and busier, doesn't it? Lots going on in the Douglas family. I've been busy teaching Evan to be a rock star. I have also been putting on fashion shows for my mommy.

Me and Levi have had some time to hang out.

And I started Kindermusik last Thursday. It is my first class EVER and I am doing pretty well. I enjoy about the first 30 minutes. The last 15 are a bit rough on me and I usually decide to lay in the middle of the floor and watch everybody else or try to escape to a corner...but it is fun.


Yesterday was my 2nd time going and I met a new friend. We are the same age and we're both the VERY TALKATIVE TYPE! Our mommies even let us go into the big, beautiful theater and sing on the stage together. We danced, sang and RAN REALLY FAST!

I've been having fun every day, testing my parents every day, pushing limits every day, laughing every day, and getting funnier every day. I know I have some pretty fun things coming up in the next few weeks and I can't wait to tell you about them! For now, here is a little video of me telling daddy that I am starting music class. Don't let it fool you, I really was VERY EXCITED!


No comments: