Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Know People











So today was AWESOME! There were a few bumps in the road, but overall the journey was great! I got up this morning and had to immediately get in the bath tub. I won't give you the gory details, but I'll just say I gave my size 5 diaper a work out in the middle of the night!!!!
So I got a bath and and then headed to the living room where Tabatha was waiting! I forgot that it was a day when mommy takes her to school. I thought we were going to get some play time, but it was time for her to go to school so me and mommy drove her.
After dropping Tabatha off, we stopped by Pa and Grandma Filler's house because they are just 2 minutes away from Tabatha's school. I was so surprised because Pa didn't work today and Levi was there, too! We played and played for about an hour and then mommy said we had to go home. I wasn't really excited about leaving, but sometimes mommy is the boss.
When we got home daddy was up and dressed. I knew there must be something going on and I was RIGHT! Daddy's work had a breakfast this morning and we got to go. It was a great highlight. All the "Academy Babies" were in attendance and we had F-U-N! Me and Sophie got to play piano and all of us had a photo shoot. You should see 4 babies having a photo shoot...HA HA HA....grown ups will do all kinds of stuff to try and get you to smile!
I know people, so I got to stay after most of the party ended and play some more. Me and Vickie (she owns the Academy) played a bunch. Lucky for me she really loves babies and so she played football with me! Me and Joe (another Academy big-wig who gets to tell daddy what to do) played foose ball A LOT. Me and Matt (who has COOL fish in his apartment and who is the best roaring lion, next to me) had lots of fun roaring! Me and Lizzy (who has a really neat tattoo and hangs out with me at Eatsa Pizza) walked ALL OVER the Academy and even visited some teachers in their offices. Like I said, I KNOW PEOPLE!!! It was so great. I can't even type all the fun things I did at the party because I have a bedtime!! Anyway, everybody was super nice to me and I did a great job making people smile and laugh.
After the party I had to take a nap. A small bump, me throwing up all over the floor, occurred right before nap...but we won't talk about that. Two hours later I got up and Uncle Patrick came over. We played Wii and I got my own controller!!!!!!! It was so much fun. We played ball and had dinner together. It was a great night.
Eight-thirty came way too quickly and that means bed time. I was a little upset because my legs and stomach had what looked like a little rash on them. It didn't feel very good and mommy said if it isn't gone tomorrow she will call Dr. Byrne. OH MAN I HOPE IT IS GONE!!!
Anyway, overall it was a FABULOUS DAY!!!




No comments: