Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Only Have 2 Ears











I only have two ears and they are both sick! I just got back from visiting the doctor and she says I have 2 ear infections!!! There are so many wonderful things happening around me and I just don't feel good. Let me catch you up on what has been happening.
Saturday I got to go to the mall and ride the Santa Train and another train that they had. I wasn't feeling the greatest, but I managed to enjoy a little bit of it. I got to walk around with daddy and Grandpa and Grandma Penticuff while mommy sang in the church choir.
Sunday morning we went to church and I really didn't even play so mommy knew I must have felt really badly. After church I came home and slept and slept and slept. When I woke up we decided to try and go to my Aunt Emily's engagement party. She drove all the way from Texas for Christmas. I tried to have a great time and had my moments. It was good to see Aunt Emily and Tim and a lot of my family. Grandma carried me around a lot and that helped to keep my mind off of not feeling well.
When we left the party we came straight home. We decided not to even go to the Christmas service at church because I just didn't think I could make it through it! I perked up a little bit when grandpa, grandma and Aunt Emily came over. I showed Emily some of my toys that she hasn't been able to see since she lives so far away.
Another highlight of Sunday night was that I got to take a bath in the WHOLE BATHTUB and not just my little tub. I did enjoy it. I just laid in the water and relaxed and let mommy hold my head so it didn't get wet! Talk about relaxing!!!
Monday morning I seemed to be better, so we attempted the trip to granny's house for Granny Conner Monday. Mommy called Aunt Sara and told her that I had a runny nose to make sure it was okay with her that I be around Levi. Aunt Sara said it was okay and so me and Levi played. I was still not quite myself, but I was a trooper. I actually had an appetite, too. I haven't been eating or drinking anything much, but I started to drink water and eat some. I wanted Chips Ahoy Cookies, bread and water. Mommy let me eat about 6 cookies because I hadn't really eaten much in a while.
We left granny's house a little earlier than usual and I came home and slept and slept and slept. Mommy and daddy woke me up after 3 hours because they were worried I wouldn't sleep later. Grandpa and Grandma Filler came over for dinner right after I woke up. Mommy made lots of food and I did eat a bit. I ate corn and crackers. I had fun with grandma and grandpa, but I still wasn't feeling very good. As the night went on I felt worse and worse. Mommy let me take another bath before bed and this time I got the REAL royal treatment. Mommy held up my head so I could float on the water and daddy took warm water and kept running it over me to keep me really warm. That could be a spa treatment, people!
So I slept and slept and this morning I felt HORRIBLE! Mommy called the doctor and we went to visit...and the rest is history. Two ears, Two ear infections! I am going to do my best to start feeling better immediately because we start celebrating Christmas TOMORROW NIGHT!!!
Here are a few pictures of me the last few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lynley,
I sure hope you are better for Christmas!!
I hope Santa is VERY good to you.
Merry Christmas to you and all of your family.
Candi in Ohio