Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday - Part 2







I know I already wrote today, but more stuff happened after my nap. My Grandpa and Grandma Penticuff came over to see me. We played at my house for a while and then we went shoe shopping. A girl can never have too many shoes, you know. I got a pair of BOOTS for the winter. They are very nice and they are PINK! I also got a balloon because the shoe store is just for kids like me and those people know what we like! We like balloons!
After shoe shopping we all went to dinner together. I kept everyone quite entertained and I managed to find a bit of time to eat. I had some chicken, tomatoes, applesauce, fries and crackers. Oh, and of course I had milk!
After dinner we said goodnight to grandma and grandpa and came home. You would not believe how cold it is here. Holy cow it is so crazy that I had to wear my VERY WINTER coat and hat and mittens. Sheesh, I am not sure how much I like this weather. It is pretty and I did get some boots so I can walk in it, but it is down right COLD. Oh well, a warm bath made me feel better. AND then I got to go see some of daddy's friends from work and then I came home and went to BED.
Enjoy more pictures from my day!

No comments: