Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Me and Mo on Lock Down

Boy do I ever apologize for the blogging hiatus that I have been on! Things sure do get busier than usual around Christmas time! My parents are busy, I am busy, WalMart is busy, everybody is busy!
So let me tell you a bit of what you've missed this last week. The biggest news, I think, is that I have a new friend named Mo. Well, mommy calls him ELMO, but I just call him Mo. He talks to me, he blows me kisses, he tells me stories and he dances with me. So in return, I try to feed him, let him drink from my sippie cup, read him stories (I especially enjoy reading him a book sitting behind the rocker in my room), blow him kisses, hug him, and try to play ball with him. He is NOT so good at playing ball yet, but I will keep trying.
Anyway, Mo is great. I just realized today that he has his very own television show. I ran to the tv and yelled, "MOOOOOOO" and I was sure to beat on the screen to see if I could get him out of there!!! You just never know where you will find Mo. I take him to all the different rooms in our place. Mommy has to make sure I don't try to give Mo a bath. Evidently it is NOT good for him to play in the bath tub.
I am very glad to have Mo, especially today. My parents don't generally mind me playing with the telephone because you have to dial a "9" first to really call somebody. They figured that the chances of me doing that are pretty slim. So I have enjoyed free reign of the telephone. However, today I actually made a phone call while mommy and daddy were sitting in the living room talking. Daddy got a weird look on his face and grabbed the phone. Evidently it was a nice man at the University Police Station that I called. I don't know what that means really....but I know I'm on lock down! No more telephone fun for me!!!
I am just about out of time for this evening. I am super excited because starting tomorrow daddy is off of work for A LONG TIME....well, it is until January and that sounds like a long time from now. My parents went shopping today to "pick up last minute stuff" and I really wasn't expecting anything to come in the door with my name on it....HOWEVER, like usual, my parents can't go anywhere without thinking of me...so I think I got some more goodies for Christmas. I heard somebody say that we're going to declare a pj day very soon because as soon as Sunday hits we are going to be SUPER BUSY! Don't worry, though. I will do my very best to let you know what is happening!

No comments: