Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mostly Quiet Day


Today was a fairly quiet day for me. I got up and had breakfast with mommy and we played for a while. Then daddy got up and played with me. I had a great lunch of apples and spaghetti and then I played some more. We didn't even leave the house at all!
After a morning of quiet play (well all except for the few tantrums I threw just to remind my parents that I am getting close to that glorious age of 2) I took a good nap. I slept for quite a long while. When I got up mommy said we were going to Pa and Grandma's house for dinner.
I was excited when we pulled up outside their house! I got to play some more. The grown ups ate beans and corn bread. I had a few beans and some banana, but I wasn't very hungry yet. I needed some time in the play room to get my stomach ready to eat. So I went down the slide and I played at the diner.
Eventually I was ready for food and decided on sausage links! I ate three of them and had some milk to wash it all down. Me and grandma watched Levi on the computer and then we watched a little Madagascar, too. Me and pa played a bunch and I even showed him how I could take the door stop out of the play room wall!!! I am one strong cookie!
Before I knew it we had to leave so I could get ready for bed. I have been doing such a good job going to bed at night. I don't make a peep and all mommy has to say is, "ready for bed?" I walk right in there and wait for her to tuck me in. I'm doing super with it because it makes mommy excited and I am hoping that makes her forget the fits that I throw during the day!!!!
Well, here is a video of me eating an apple. I don't like for daddy to cut it up for me anymore because I am too grown up. I want to eat it just like the adults!!!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

It looks like you are loving that apple.....I love the videos. Keep em coming.