Friday, August 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!



























Today was a great birthday! I woke up to mommy singing, "Happy Birthday!" Then daddy and mommy sang and I opened my presents. I got ready and we went to the beauty shop to have my finger nails and toe nails painted (and open more presents). I picked pink for my fingers and bright GREEN for my toes!!!
After the beauty shop, me and mommy and grandma headed to the big city of Indianapolis! We went to a "big girl lunch" at Olive Garden where I had some great spaghetti and breadsticks!! My waiter even gave me cheese 5 different times for my spaghetti and he gave me extra chocolate when I left since it was my birthday!
THEN we headed to the bookstore where mommy got me a princess movie that I've been wanting. AND THEN we went to Chuck E. Cheese and played and played. I even got to meet Chuck E. I followed him around for a few minutes until I was sure about him. I gave him high fives, hugs and thumbs up signs for about 20 minutes!!
Once we left our play time we went to a gourmet cupcake store where I got to pick out a "Miss Princess" cupcake for my birthday!! It was really good and I especially loved that I could eat the crown on top!
We left the big city and headed for Uncle Lawrence and Aunt Sara's house. Me and my cousins played in the pool for a very long time. I loved it!! We had a great time playing in the pool, in the back yard and then having dinner. After dinner we went on a bike ride and it was a blast!
I am so tired tonight!! It has been a great birthday and I can't believe I am actually THREE YEARS OLD! I am such a big girl!!
Lots of special people called me today and sang happy birthday and wished me a good day! I smiled each time and was so happy. It was a great, great day!!

No comments: