Tuesday, August 3, 2010

PARTY! PARTY!!



Sunday I had another party to celebrate my birthday! This party was just as awesome as the day before!! I had more family come and help me celebrate, this time in the church cafe. It was so fun. We had lunch together and then some of us played ball in the gym. I had such a great time playing ball with all the big kids!!
After a little play time, I got to open presents! It was so much fun. I ripped right through the tissue paper and wrapping paper!!
Right after presents I got to blow out candles on my second cake in 2 days!!! It was so much fun hearing "Happy Birthday" again! I ate a little cake and then went right back to playing in the gym!
It was a great party. After we were all cleaned up and it was just me and mommy, we started opening up my packages and playing with everything. I even put on a little concert for her before we headed to church service.
I am STILL having a great time celebrating my birthday...and I STILL have a few days left!!!

No comments: