Thursday, August 12, 2010

What a Wednesday





After what felt like weeks and weeks and weeks....DADDY HAD A DAY OFF! That is right. My daddy finally got to spend a whole day with me and didn't have to go to work. So we had to make the most of the day! We started out with a stop to the library where I actually got my OWN library card. (Wow! You turn three and all at once a whole new world opens up!)
After the library we headed to lunch at Carlos. We had some great food and then went to work off some calories at Chuck E. Cheese! It was great fun. Daddy hasn't been able to go with us the last few times we've been there so I made sure to show him ALL AROUND! We played and played and I tried just about every game.
I went to visit Aunt Ruthie and Baxter when we left there. I had a great time playing with Baxter. I love that he will lay down right beside me and let me pet him. He is my great buddy.
I ended the evening with dinner that daddy made me and a bath. I had to get some good sleep because my three year check up was just around the corner and I wanted to be well rested. Daddy's day off was great and I can't wait for the next one!

P.S. Dr. Byrne says I am doing great. I am pretty tall for my age and after I told him all about my Dora birthday cake he is convinced that I am doing "quite well developmentally." Mommy and daddy were really proud of me for doing what Dr. Byrne asked me to do. My doctor even gave me a book to take home. It was a good visit and he said no more shots until I am 5!!

No comments: