Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MORE MONDAY FUN!


Monday was my day to go to Granny's house. I had a blast!! I was a little tired from having 2 parties in a row over the weekend, but I snapped out of it as soon as I saw my cousins! Me and Levi and Evan played and played from about 10:00am to about 5:00pm!!! And we hardly stopped! We stopped long enough for me to help make lunch and eat a little bit, but other than that, we played in the living room, kitchen, play room, and the back yard!
After the boys left, I went to grandma and pa's house, changed clothes and headed out for a dinner at one of my favorites, "Shark" (a.k.a. Long John Silver's). I had a fabulous dinner with mommy, grandma and pa and then we went over to watch Southside's band practice for state fair. We stayed for a while, snacking on a few skittles, and then headed home. I had a bath and got to play with my new mermaid barbie. And then me and mommy just relaxed for a few minutes before heading to bed. Another wonderful day goes into the books for me!!

No comments: