Monday, August 23, 2010

Note Worthy








The last few days have been great! A few very note worthy things have happened around here. First, my grandma's birthday was last week and so she got to come to my house and spend the afternoon with me. It was so much fun because me and mommy made her a special pink cake just for her! We had a great celebration together.
Next, Levi and Evan are coming back to my house since school has started for their mommy. We haven't missed a beat! PLAYING is our number one priority!
Then, I got to spend the night with Grandpa Dave and Grandma Donna Friday night. It was a blast! Mommy and daddy came up Saturday evening to have dinner with us and I got to show off my new "TWINKLE TOES" shoes that I have been wanting. I am all ready for school now!
Lastly, I am rearing to go to my dance class!! I've got my tap and ballet shoes and two pretty pink leotards. AND my grandma and pa got me my very own PINK DANCE BACKPACK! I am already practicing carrying it around with all my stuff in it. It is a sparkly bag and I just love it. I've also been practicing in my tap shoes. As you can see from the pictures I need to get the right kind of socks...but the shoes are wonderfully noisy on the floor and my leotards help me dance so very gracefully!!
Yes, some very noteworthy things have been happening in my house lately!

No comments: