Friday, October 24, 2008

3 Ways I Know I'm a Grown-Up (Almost)







I cannot even tell you how much fun I've been having this week. I have seen lots of my family, I have played and played, and I actually got to see Levi 3 days this week! It has just been a blast. I wanted to share with you three reasons I know I am almost a grown-up. I mean it, ladies and gentlemen! I am just growing up. My mommy sees it, but not as much as I see it. She still thinks it is necessary to tell me, "NO" way too much.
For instance, the other day I went into my bedroom and decided to check out the bathroom (the door is usually closed). So, I went in and about 20 seconds later mommy noticed that it had gotten very quiet. She thinks that is a bad thing usually. So she came running in to see me having so much fun splashing my hands in the toilet water! Now, she probably doesn't want me to share this story with you because she thinks it is just DISGUSTING, but I really thought it was one of the coolest things I did all day!
Of course I got the whole, "NO, NO, NO" speech...and I think my mommy's face actually changed colors...and then I had to take my shirt off and get thoroughly cleaned, but it was worth it to me!!! I am growing up and I just don't need to hear the, "NO'S!"
Anyway, back to my 3 reasons I just KNOW I am growing up!
Reason 1. I know I am growing up because I got to drink my milk at Wendy's with a straw, using the big kids jug and not my sippie cup!
Reason 2. I know I am growing up because I am allowed to play the Wii with my daddy
Reason 3. I know I am growing up because now because I can color with the crayons at Aunt Ruth's house!



It is official everybody. I AM GROWING UP!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

Those were three great reasons, I only have one reason to know that I'm already grown up....because "I'm older then dirt".
Great pictures and movie.