Friday, October 3, 2008

Secretary on Vacation

Well I am sure some of you have heard that my mommy had to go to the ER on Wednesday night and she was admitted for possible double pneumonia and blood clots in both of her lungs!!!!! I am not totally sure what all that means because, while I've missed mommy, I have had some excellent care.  
Wednesday night Grandpa and Grandma Filler came over at my bedtime and that is when mommy and daddy left.  Grandma stayed with me until Thursday morning and I got to play with Levi...then Grandma Penticuff came over and she stayed with me for 2 days!  We went walking all over campus and had some great times.  
I came to see mommy briefly today but I wasn't too fond of her room.  I couldn't touch any buttons and there were buttons everywhere.  Mommy couldn't hold me right due to the tubes hanging everywhere and so it just wasn't the coolest place for a one year old!  So Grandma Filler took me with her and I think I am going to stay with her and grandpa for a couple of days now!
So, I won't be on here very much for a little bit....my secretary is on vacation!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with your mommy Lynley!!