Monday, October 13, 2008

Poor, Poor Deer






You would not believe how much fun I had today! This morning I had breakfast with mommy and daddy and then me and mommy headed to granny's house. I had so much to say today. I talked all the way to granny's and I talked all morning. I was a little sad because I missed my cousin today, but I still managed to play and have a good time. My great-great aunts came over and so did grandma. We had a very nice time and I totally enjoyed the BBQ chips!!!
This afternoon I took a nap and then when I got up I found out that Pa and grandma were taking me and mommy to dinner. We went to Cracker Barrel in Anderson. That was a fun place. Me and pa played a game at the table and I ate pretty well. Just when I thought I had the place figured out, I looked up on the wall and saw something I will never forget!!!! A poor, poor deer was on the wall!!! He wouldn't wave at me and he wouldn't bark at me (I tried barking to him in case he understood dog talk). He just had his head sticking out of the wall!!!! I tried the rest of the night to wave at him. The poor, poor thing didn't wave back and I was so very concerned!!
Mommy and grandma finally took me out to the store so I wouldn't worry about him any longer. I tried on some cute clothes, although I am a bit upset that there were none to fit me!!! Everything was toddler sizes.....but we did find a cute vest and hat that almost fit. We didn't buy them, but I sure looked cute!!!
We came home right about the time daddy was getting off work! It was great because I got to play with him for a bit, then take my bath, then play some more...and then go to bed! What a nice day!!

No comments: