Saturday, October 18, 2008

To Pose or Not to Pose

Mommy is reconsidering her thought to take me and have pictures made. I think she wonders if I can actually sit or stand still for just 10 seconds!!! My morning started with a trip to Anderson in the car. All the grand kids were going to get our pictures taken with G.G. Mary, Grandpa and Grammy Douglas. We went to a beautiful park where there were LOTS of rocks and sticks for me to pick up and carry.
I was not too excited about posing for the camera, but I WAS excited about running around and playing. We got a some good pictures and I got to show Grandpa Douglas many of the treasured rocks that I found along the way. I walked and walked and walked....seriously, it must have been MILES OF WALKING!
When we were finished I took a cat nap in the car! We came home and had some lunch, then I played a bit and headed to bed for a nap!!! I was still a bit tired from my busy morning. When I got up Uncle Patrick was here. He hasn't seen me in a bit, so I showed him my pumpkin, my baby doll and some of my new tricks. I also got to see Granny Conner and Pa and Grandma Filler for a few minutes!
Daddy made some delicious chocolate chip cookies that I snacked on during the evening. Mommy and daddy fixed dinner and the three of us ate on the couch. The rest of the night was spent playing, watching a little television and, I can't lie, some crying, too!!! I don't know why, but I was just not myself this evening. Mommy and daddy decided bed time would be at 8:00pm ON THE DOT since I wasn't quite normal. I didn't even pitch a fit!!!! Maybe after a good night sleep I'll be myself, again!!! Check out some of my candid pictures from the park!

1 comment:

Carol's Corner said...

All the pictures on this post are awesome. You have the cutest dimples that I have ever seen and you always look so happy. I guess if you can't sit still long enough to have your picture taken they could tie you to a chair......only kidding Lynley. I'm a little (a lot) older then you and I hate having my picture taken.....